Upgrade Your Early Childhood Program or Center
- Improve your bottom line and raise your net income by at least 20%
- As a non-profit be assured of break-even and beyond every year
- Simplify and spend 50% less time on reporting, taxes, audits, and other administrative duties
- Transform your environments to create a highly-stimulating and child focused experience, based on the latest neuroscience and educational research
- Assure that your program is at the cutting edge of high quality curricula
- Develop the “it factor” that will make your program the #1 center or chain in your area or region
- Develop a new branded look and feel that will set your program apart from all the others
ICRI provides expert consultation and technical assistance on the establishment or improvement of child and family programs. Our clients include local, national, and international businesses, governments, foundations, and non-profit organizations interested in developing model programs to serve children and families.
ICRI’s team includes a diverse roster of outstanding consultants with expertise in early childhood, child protection, maternal/child health, community development, working in conflict areas, program design/implementation, and monitoring/evaluation. Over the last 20 years we have developed a significant practice in providing urgent support services to save, stabilize and renew agencies or programs either in crisis or facing significant challenges. Our services include:
- child care facility design and development
- needs assessment
- program design, development, and implementation
- program monitoring and evaluation
- strategic planning
- program administration and oversight
- fund development and fiscal management
- resource procurement
- legislative and policy planning support
- training and capacity building
Interested in enlisting ICRI's consulting services or want more information?
Please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (510) 644-1000. We will work with you to find a rate that fits your budget and timeline.