Upgrade Your Early Childhood Program or Center
- Improve your bottom line and raise your net income by at least 20%
- As a non-profit be assured of break-even and beyond every year
- Simplify and spend 50% less time on reporting, taxes, audits, and other administrative duties
- Transform your environments to create a highly-stimulating and child focused experience, based on the latest neuroscience and educational research
- Assure that your program is at the cutting edge of high quality curricula
- Develop the “it factor” that will make your program the #1 center or chain in your area or region
- Develop a new branded look and feel that will set your program apart from all the others
ICRI provides expert consultation and technical assistance on the establishment or improvement of child and family programs. Our clients include local, national, and international businesses, governments, foundations, and non-profit organizations interested in developing model programs to serve children and families.
ICRI’s team includes a diverse roster of outstanding consultants with expertise in early childhood, child protection, maternal/child health, community development, working in conflict area, program design/implementation, and monitoring/evaluation. Over the last 20 years we have developed a significant practice in providing urgent support services to save, stabilize and renew agencies or programs either in crisis or facing significant challenges. Our services include:
- child care facility design and development
- needs assessment
- program design, development, and implementation
- program monitoring and evaluation
- strategic planning
- program administration and oversight
- fund development and fiscal management
- resource procurement
- legislative and policy planning support
- training and capacity building
Examples of ICRI Consulting Projects:
Central Bank of Malaysia
ICRI designed and developed a state-of-the-art work-related child development center for over 400 children.
California Consortium of Child Abuse Councils
ICRI provided extensive technical assistance, training, and project management to incorporate new non-profit "Child Abuse Prevention Councils" throughout California. This resulted in establishment of new councils which were then able to more effectively serve thousand of neglected and abused children in the state.
World Health Organization
ICRI conducted worldwide research and developed a report and recommendations on the integration of traditional health practices into WHO-funded maternal and child health programming. In a second phase we examined the impact of the training of traditional healers on health outcomes in Ghana, Mexico, and Bangladesh.
ICRI has provided extensive consulting for Amgen Corporation’s child care and work/family programs throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, including feasibility studies, employee child care assistance program design, building/facility design, and monitoring/evaluation. This resulted in the design and building of two California centers serving 460 children and one Puerto Rico center serving 150 children.
Singapore Ministry of Community Development
Designed and delivered a government-sponsored training program for representatives of early childhood programs throughout Singapore.
University of Nairobi
Provided training and consultation to representatives of ten African nations on promoting children’s health and development.
Costa Rican National Child Abuse Prevention Foundation
Provided strategic planning and capacity building for the National Violence Prevention Program, Paniamor, leading to the establishment of a more robust national structure to prevent violence against children throughout Costa Rica.
Dalian Software Park Child Development Center
Designed an award-winning, state-of-the-art, work-related early childhood center in the second largest port city in China, serving the largest software in all of Northern China. This award-design was chosen as one of only 37 case-studies in the seminal book Kindergarden Architecture by Jure Kotnik.
IBM Global Work/Life Fund
ICRI has had several consulting agreements with IBM including a global healthy childcare project to improve health conditions in early childhood programs in China, South Africa, and Argentina, an in-home care project to improve training and child protection in India, Brazil, and Spain, and current early childhood teacher training projects in more than 10 cities in India.
University of California Berkeley Early Childhood Education Programs
Provided comprehensive emergent and ongoing services to analyze program strengths and challenges, develop findings, recommendations, and action plan, which was then carried out to renew and strengthen this six center early childhood system
Brunei Ministry of Education
Conducted national assessment on the feasibility of adding 3 and 4 year olds to the national public five year old preschool programs. Developed findings, recommendations, and an action plan to add 10,000 children to public preschool programs.
Croatian Humanitarian Network
Conducted intensive nongovernmental organization trainings to build the capacities of more than 100 non-profits to serve orphaned, traumatized, and at-risk children during and after the armed conflict.
Canton of Tuzla, Bosnia
Worked with the government of this municipality to strengthen services to orphaned children and assist their leadership group in understanding new techniques in providing psycho-social support to children.
Past Clients Include:
- California State Senate, Secretary of State, and State Assembly
- IBM Global Work/Life Fund
- Central Bank of Malaysia
- University of California Berkeley
- First 5 of Ventura County
- First 5 of Santa Clara County
- Amgen Corporation
- Knowledge Learning Corporation
- Educare Children’s Centers
- National Family and Children’s Institute of Ecuador
- Contra Costa County Public Works Department
- Clorox Foundation
- Kellogg Foundation
- S.H. Cowell Foundation
- World Health Organization
- University of California at San Francisco
- Marin Jewish Community Center
- City of Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Munselle Brown Architects
- Canton of Tuzla, Bosnia
- Centers for Disease Control
- UNICEF Malaysia
- UNICEF International Headquarters
- City and County of San Francisco
- Stanford University
- Costa Rica National Child Abuse Prevention Program
- Hong Kong Department of Social Welfare
- Swedish National Association of Municipal Governments
- Women for Women International
- Family and Children’s Trust of Contra Costa
- Singapore National Trade Union Congress
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- City and County of San Francisco
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Teacher’s Insurance Trust of New York City
- Sonoma County Child Care Planning Council
- Santa Clara Child Care Planning Council
- County of San Mateo
- Callaway Golf Company
- Dakin International
- Hacienda Business Park
- Micron Technology
- Croatian Humanitarian Network
If you are interested in enlisting ICRI's consulting services or you want more information please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (510) 644-1000. We will work with you to find a rate that fits your budget and timeline.